the 1st District of Milford, Connecticut
Greta Stanford, a former teacher in the Milford School system at Live Oaks Elementary and Foran High, is seeking her third term on the Board of Aldermen. She is an asset to many civic organizations in the city.
- Member, Devon Rotary liaison to the Law Interact Club
- Co-chair Rotary Scholarship Committee
- Recipient of the PTA Lifetime Member Award
- Recipient of the Rotary Service Above Self Award
- Milford Education Foundation Board
- Board of Aldermen liaison, Pension Board and Health Board
Greta and her husband Stan have one son, Greg, who is married to Tami. They also have 3 wonderful grandchildren, Taylor, Hunter and Trinity.
“My constituents’ concerns are my concerns”
- B.S. Molloy College (Nursing)
- M.A. New York University (Nursing)
- M.Ed. & Ph.D. Columbia University
- Professor Emeritus, Public Health and Nursing – Southern Connecticut State University
- Former Director of Nursing Program, Mercy College
- Commissioner, Milford Transit District
- Executive Board Member of the Visiting Nurse Association of South Central Connecticut
Ellen’s husband Ed is a retired Battalion Chief with the Milford Fire Department and is an Eagle Scout, as are his adult three sons Luke, Zack (spouse Laura), and Nicholas (spouse Allison).
Ann Grosso Arnold has lived in Milford for nearly 30 years. She graduated from Stratford High School, earned an engineering degree from Virginia Tech, and served in numerous PTAs while her children attended Milford Public Schools.
- Member, Christ of the Redeemer Roman Catholic Church
- Longstanding writer for the Mathewson and Harborside school newsletters
- Former Member, Jonathan Law Athletic Association and Post Prom Committee
- Former member, Milford Lions Club
Ann and her husband, Ray Arnold, have two children that have recently graduated from Jonathan Law High School (2011 and 2014) and are now in college.
Pat is a volunteer and advocate for students with special needs. He is seeking the honor of your vote this upcoming election and hopes to serve the interests of the 1st District on the Board of Education.
- 20 years of work experience in expedited freight, LTL, warehousing and logistics
- Salve Regina University, B.S. Business Management
- V.P. Operations, Pace Motor Lines
- Volunteer for special needs children groups
Pat is married to his wife, Lisa and enjoy two wonderful boys, Dominic and Dante.
Jason is a Milford resident and entrepreneur. He is a Business Operations Manager having worked in the sports and non-profit industries. Jason is motivated by challenges and is eager to learn and contribute as your representative on the 1st District Planning & Zoning Board.
- MBA from Fairfield University, Bachelor’s Degree from University at Buffalo
- Former Director, Bridgeport Bluefish, Tennis Foundation of Connecticut
- Member, Milford Democratic Town Committee
- Co-Founder of the Torrington Titans collegiate baseball team, first crowd-sourced baseball team in America
Jason and his wife Jennifer have two daughters, Olivia and Callie.