the 2nd District of Milford, Connecticut
Nick is a Lifelong resident of Milford. He has distinguished himself for holding the line on spending. Nick has worked to preserve open space, stop over-development and expand recreational facilities and activities for the young and elderly. Nick will work to protect the quality of life for Milford Citizens.
- Majority Leader, Board of Aldermen
- Retired Milford Firefighter
- Retired Network Administrator
- Member, Milford Elks
- Member, East Shore Middle School PTA
Nick and his wife, Kathy, have two grown daughters and two grandchildren.
“I thank you all for your support over the past 16 years as your Alderman. I respectfully ask for your consideration again on this upcoming election.”
Born and raised in Milford and raising her family here, Janet is seeking her third term on the Board of Aldermen. She served on the Planning and Zoning board for four years and served two years on the Board of Education representing the second district.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BS degree in Corporate Communications, SCSU
- SMS – Solar Marketing Specialist
- Field reporter for “Radio Vibes” WPKN 89.5FM
- Milford Public Schools Substitute Teacher
- Le Leche League Leader Milford (1997-2004)
Janet and her husband David have been married for 22 years and have three children. One is attending college and the other two are in Milford Public Schools.
“One of our most important challenges is achieving a budget that balances a quality education for our children with taxes that are fair to our senior citizens. The start for a better tomorrow begins today.”
Sue wants to continue the important work of ensuring we have a strong school system that meets the needs of every student. She believes we should prepare each student for full and active participation in our society, while assuring our tax dollars are being well spent.
- Milford Board of Education 2011-2015. Majority Leader, 2011-2013. Chairwoman, 2013-Present
- PTA member since 1992
- CT PTA Board of Directors, 2004-2011, Elaine Boulay Award (2006)
- Business Owner and Licensed Early Childhood Professional for over 20 years
- PTA Council Honorary Life Achievement, 2010
Susan has three children, all educated in Milford Public Schools.
“I am proud of our schools and believe every student is capable of success. We have a responsibility to offer students rigorous and diverse opportunities, in a climate of high expectations, to help each and every child reach their full potential.”
As a mother of two children in the Milford Public Schools, Jen is committed to ensuring our schools offer the best education possible for all students. Jen believes in clarity and transparency in government. She has more than 20 years of experience in corporate accounting and finance.
- Current member, Board of Education and Permanent School Facilities Building Committee
- Former Meadowside PTA Treasurer and Parliamentarian
- B.S. in Accounting, UCONN 1993
- MBA, University of New Haven 2013
Jen and her husband Joe have two boys. Their children are both attending Milford Public Schools.
“I believe that education through a well-balanced and equitable public school system is vital to our community. All of Milford’s children should have an equal opportunity to learn, thrive and succeed.”
Sarah is seeking her first term on the Planning & Zoning Board. In her time on the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) she has demonstrated her understanding for the balance between the nuts-and-bolts of zoning enforcement and the preservation of our city’s communities, natural environments and coastline.
- Georgetown University, BA in Government
- Member, Milford Zoning Board of Appeals
- Member, Milford Democratic Town Committee
- Marketing and Communications Manager for Earthplace in Westport
Sarah’s good work at Earthplace is focused on building excitement for nature through education, experience and action. She will couple that passion with her ZBA experience as member of the Planning & Zoning Board.
“My family and I have lived in Milford for over a decade, and we are grateful every day to call the small-city-with-a-big-heart home. I look forward to honoring Milford’s valued history and shaping its exciting future as a member of the Planning & Zoning Board.”