Marty Hardiman, Board of Aldermen Candidate
Marty Hardiman has served the city of Milford for nearly 32 years in both elected and appointed positions. He is seeking his fifth term on the Board of Alderman.
- Alderman, Third District, ten years
- Board of Education, eight years
- Constable, twelve years
- Zoning Board of Appeals, seven years
- Co-Founder, Milford Irish Heritage Society, Parade Grand Marshal 2010
- Member of the Public Safety Committee
Marty, his wife Linda, and their family enjoy many of the amenities of Milford, especially the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, an event which Marty chairs annually.
“As a long-time public servant, I have continually acted in the best interest of my constituency. I strive to be a valuable voice for the residents of the Third District and Milford at large.”
Frank Smith, Board of Aldermen Candidate
A life-long resident of Milford’s Third District, Frank Smith has served the citizens of Milford in many capacities over the years. He currently serves on the Board of Alderman and is Chairman of the Ordinance Committee. Frank is very active in regional arts and environmental organizations. Former Member, Council on Aging, Inland Wetlands Agency
- Milford Preservation Trust Lifetime Membership Award 2019
- Has served on Devon Revitalization Committee, Walnut, Wildmere and Laurel Beach Associations
- Chair, Aldermanic Ordinance Committee
Frank and his wife Diane have five grown children.
“I am committed to providing responsive local government for the people of Devon and West Shore.”
Una Petroske, Board of Education Candidate
Una Petroske has lived in Milford for most of her adult life and is passionate about Milford’s education system and the critical role it plays in our community. Una became a member of the Board of Education in September 2018.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Southern Connecticut State University
- Vice President of Technology, Environmental Products Corporation (Envipco)
- School the World Investors Club (2009-2019)
- Milford Harbor Duck Race, volunteer (4 years)
- Milford 350th Anniversary Commemorative book, Editor
Una enjoys reading, creating home cooked meals for her large extended family, and visiting the local beaches Milford has to offer for peaceful walks and doses of sea air. Una is the proud mother to one grown son, Quinn, also of Milford.
“I am excited to remain a dedicated supporter of the School Administration in their hard work for continued improvement of Milford’s Public Schools – for all of our children.”
Warren Pawlowski, Board of Education Candidate
Warren is an author, editor, marketer, social media aficionado, graphic designer, woodworker, and, most importantly, husband and father. He wants to return to the Board of Education for a second term to help ensure Milford’s education system is the best it can be—both for his son Matthew and every other child in the city.
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Sociology at the University of Connecticut.
- Website Content Editor at the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), New York
- Author of two novels, Sanity’s Flaw and The Nobodies, and produces a bimonthly video series
Having lived and loved the city for more than ten years, Warren is eager to serve the great people of Milford – including its next generation
C. Robert Satti, Jr., Planning & Zoning Candidate
Bob has been practicing law for the past 40 years and presently is the Supervisory Assistant States Attorney in the State Attorney’s Office in Bridgeport. He has lived in Milford for 39 years.
- Graduate of the University of Notre Dame and Suffolk University Law School
- Chairman of Milford’s First Ethics Commission
- Former Majority Leader Board of Education
- Former Pension and Retirement Board
- Presently of a member of the Planning and Zoning Board
- Eagle Scout
Bob has been involved in youth activities as a sports coach (soccer, basketball, baseball) and is presently a certified soccer referee. Bob and his wife Anita have three grown children; Rob, Chris, and Maura.