the 5th District of Milford, Connecticut
- Board of Aldermen, Liaison to the Board of Education, Council on Aging and the DHS
- SCSU, B.S. Education
- Milford 375th Anniversary Time Capsule Committee
- Milford Oyster Festival Volunteer
- Past Participant in Relay for Life
- Past Member Milford Fine Arts Council and Milford Land Trust
“I continue to support a balanced approach to the revitalization of downtown Milford and an expansion of Milford’s Senior Tax Relief program. We have a rich history to honor and an obligation to keep Milford a vibrant city for future generations.”
Bryan brings experience and vision to his bid for a third term on the Board of Aldermen. A vocal and informed advocate, he has worked to provide solutions and increase communications with residents of the Fifth District on affordable housing, public safety, education, neighborhood preservation, and environmental protection issues.
- Graduate of UCONN and Fordham University
- Member, Milford Preservation Trust
- Member, Milford Historical Society
- Chair, Milford 375th Anniversary Souvenirs Committee
- Alumni, Milford Citizens Police Academy
- Chair, Aldermanic Public Works Committee
- Third grade teacher in Bronx, NY
“We need to keep Milford attractive and competitive, and that means to respect our unique environment, appreciate our seniors, work to achieve a quality education for our children, and maintain an affordable and stable tax base.”
Claire is a long time resident of Milford and enjoys serving the city of Milford in various roles. She is a teacher at St. James School and is involved with many outreach activities. Claire is eager to serve the residents of the 5th district for a full term.
- B.S. Psychology, Sacred Heart University
- M.A. Education, University of Bridgeport
- Teacher, St. James School, Stratford, 3rd, 5th and 6th grade students
- Volunteer, St. Agnes Vacation Bible School
- Commissioner, Milford Conservation Commission
- Worked at the Diocese of Bridgeport, 24 years
Claire and her husband of 27 years have lived in Milford since 1988 and they have two children.
Phil teaches Advanced Placement Chemistry at Stratford High School and has a Master of Science in Education. He is a CT certified School Administrator and lives with his wife at 235 High Street. Phil can be reached at (203) 736-7279.
- Get rid of top-heavy management in schools and put money directly towards students and teachers in classrooms.
- Focus on recruiting and developing the best team of teachers in CT and giving them what they need to succeed.
- Connect students early with learning interests, goals, and opportunities for career development.
“I am committed to attending every BOE meeting and poring over every document available to me in order to make informed choices in the best interests of the youth, parents, and greater citizenry of Milford”
Charlie’s experience as a furniture designer has trained him to visualize a product or a building when it is still on paper. He believes it is a very important skill for a member of the Planning and Zoning Board. Charlie started volunteering at age 19 and has served his community ever since.
- Board of Directors, Bridges
- Former Mentor, “Bridges Across All Ages Program”
- Former Housing Coordinator, CT Special Olympics
- Studied Engineering and Design at City College of New York and Jiranek School of Design
- President, CT Jaycees (1989-1990)
Charles and his wife Janet have two grown children. They enjoy and cherish two grandchildren.