Good morning, Milford! Election Day is finally here. Polls across our great city will open at 6am and close at 8pm. To find your polling location please visit this website or you can visit this site as well.. Enter in your address and it will display your proper polling location.
Here is the list of polling locations for this year’s Election:
◾Margaret Egan Center: 35 Mathew Street
◾Orange Avenue School: 260 Orange Avenue
◾Foran High School – 80 Foran Road
◾JFK School: 404 West Avenue
◾West Shore Recreation Area: 14 Benham Avenue
◾Meadowside School: 80 Seemans Lane
◾Harborside Middle School: 175 High Street
Vote Blake, Casey and the Democrats on Row A!
Come out and support Team Milford!
Need a ride to the polls? Call the Milford Democrats at 203-783-0287.
For more information on voting locations you may access the City of Milford Registrar of Voters website here.
See you out there at the polls! Thank you for your support!
Milford Democratic Candidates for
the 3rd District of Milford, Connecticut
Marty Hardiman has served the city of Milford for nearly 30 years in both elected and appointed positions. He is seeking his fith term on the Board of Aldermen.
- Alderman, Third District, eight years
- Board of Education, six years
- Constable, ten years
- Zoning Board of Appeals, five years
- Co-Founder, Milford Irish Heritage Society, Parade Grand Marshal 2010
- Member of the Permanent School Building Committee and Public Safety Committee
Marty, his wife Linda, and their family, enjoy many of the amenities of Milford, especially the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, an event which Marty chairs annually. As a long-time public servant, Marty has continually acted in the best interests of his constituency, has been a valuable voice for the residents of the Third District, and has been an outstanding official for all of Milford.
A life-long resident of Milford’s Third District, Frank Smith has served the citizens of Milford in many capacities over the years. He currently serves on the Board of Aldermen and is Chairman of the Ordinance Committee. Frank is very active in regional arts and environmental organizations.
- Former Member, Council on Aging, Inland Wetlands Agency
- Has served on Devon Revitalization Committee, Walnut Beach, Wildmere Beach, and Laurel Beach Associations
- Chair, Aldermanic Ordinance Committee
Frank and his wife Diane have three grown children, Chris, Hilliary and Bret.
“I am committed to providing responsive local government for the people of Devon and West Shore.”
Bob currently serves on the Board of Education in the 3rd District. He has an accomplished career in law and serves as the Supervisory Assistant State’s Attorney. Bob enjoys leading and guiding students in school sports programs and volunteering his time in youth civic organizations.
- Majority Leader, Milford Board of Education
- Former Chairman, Milford Ethics Commission
- Notre Dame University, Suffolk Law School
- Milford Junior Baseball, Coach
- Member, Milford Wrestling Club
- Milford United Soccer Club Coach
- St Joseph HS Parent’s Assoc. (Co-President)
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout/Leader
Bob and his wife Anita have three grown children.
Sonia is a resident of Milford and was an elementary school teacher at Orange Avenue School. She looks to bring her experience and work ethic as a teacher to the Board of Education in the 3rd District.
- 5th Grade Teacher, Orange Avenue School
- 4th Grade Teacher in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Technology Integrationist in Escazu, Costa Rica for 2 years – PK-12th grade
- BA University of CT, MAT Sacred Heart University
- MS in Integrating Technology into the Classroom, Walden University
Sonia and her husband have one young boy.
Joan has worked in accounting and as an ETF advisor for the last 28 years. She is an active member of her community, participating and holding leadership positions in several different volunteer organizations. She hopes to represent the 3rd District on the Planning & Zoning Board.
- Current Constable
- Housatonic Community College, Accounting
- Member, Milford Elks Club
- Former President and Treasurer, Travis C. Kitchen VFW Post 7788 Ladies Auxiliary
- Opposed the dump at 990 Naugatuck
Joan and her husband Eric have two grown daughters, Jonel and Erica, both graduates of Milford Public Schools and one granddaughter.